Voice Recognition System (VRS)
Monitoring incoming & outgoing calls and detecting threats/fraudulent activities is the essential need of National Security. Moreover, to verify the identity of a speaker during the course of natural conversation is important. Horizon Tech Services provides biometric speaker recognition technology using the voice features unique to a particular speaker for authentication solution. Totally content, language and accent independent, the system transparently retrieves the biometric voice characteristics required for verification within seconds. Moreover, it enables to generate/send alarm to respective client.
- Identify and separate DTMF, silence, noise and speech
- Automatic noise suppressor and frequency compensator
- Speaker segmentation
- Extracts MFCC and Pitch features of target speaker and create Voice Print stored in database
- Recommended minimum SNR 12-15 dB
- Recommended minimum duration 60 sec
- Automatically compares and identifies speech sample against suspects’ speech clips
- Use probabilistic method to give the matched result in likelihood ratio
- Millions of voiceprints (VP) compared within a min
- Automatically 1-1 verification of speech sample based on 16 distinct pitch parameters
- The matched speech samples results are normalized and compared with the preset threshold to accept or reject a speaker.
- Generates the report based on the acquired matched Identification/ verification results.
- Log files are maintained for all search tasks
- Generates Call related information .e. calling ID, dialed number, time and duration and Link chart analysis report
- Standalone and Server-Client
- Process real time or recorded audio data for identification/verification of speaker